Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
19 yrs ago i went into premature labor. i deliever a baby boy weighing 1 pound 13 ozs. i guess god heard my prayers so 4months later i got 2 take my baby home n he never needed medical care. today he turns 19 n 2morrow i turn 54., he wwas born 2 hours b for my 35th birthay but 3 month early. the doctors couldnt believe he made it. :-D

i give thanks to god for giving me another year to celebrate my son n my birthday together. he made a miracle happen 19yrs ago n i have faith in him doing another one again. :-D

Strange things sometimes happen in the world of medicine. Wish him a happy birthday from me.
AL.

Happy Birthday 2 both of you!

crstal, thnks, my family is coming over to bar b q for us. should b fun

Thought you guys down there called it a cook out and cooking was grilling? Thought a BBQ was a Canadian term.
AL.

Wishing you and your son a wonderful "new year".

God bless you both,
Jeanne

AL, ur right we r having a cook out, my mistake:mrgreen:

hi cukkita

what a lovely story, i too have a 19yr old son and was the only child i was able to have.
they are indeed a blessing and a miracle ,though you would not say so when they are driving you mad lol.
i hope you have a great time tomorrow and hope the next year is going to be a bit easier and better for you,lord knows you need it.
god bless you both
caroline:-D

Dear Cukita

Happy birthday to your sweet boy! How we love our sons!

Your faith is great and God tells us to have great faith. Keep believing and praying, as we know He hears all our cries, wipes our tears and loves us.

:)Patty

What a birthday present you got 19 years ago! I wish for you the miracle of another year. Blessings and good wishes.
Jane

Aussie Bob

Something special in this story, the answered prayer. Happy Birthday both of you.
Aussie Bob.

That's terrific - have a great birthday the pair of you.

All the best

Steve

Cutika

Have the Faith. He can do it. Happy birthday to YALL!

Lorie:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back