Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2022
Country
US
State
NY
My new Synapticure neurologist suggested I buy Miracle Berry online to make Relyvrio palatable. Haven't tried it yet but wanted to share the info.

My doctor said to mix flavored room temperature drink dislovag power and frig until ice cold. Guess what it works !!!

Thanks, okbangel. I tried to look it up but struck out. Dislovag Power?

My doctor said use flavored water mix well then refrigerator cold make drinking this a lot better.

The directions specify room temperature water. Changing temperature could affect efficacy

I was told room temperature water ensures it will be completely dissolved. I'd rather suffer through the taste than risk efficacy, though.

Not sure if chilling causes a problem, but I can say that temperature does affect the dissolving; one can chill after dissolving, and that won't make it undissolve. But I think one has to keep an eye on the time when chilling.

Okbangle, we see you are a new contributor to the forum, you joined the first week of January.
Maybe you too could share some intro info like when it began, who and where your diagnosis was
confirmed. It helps us in the future if you may have any needs like if you have had a second
opinion or considering one. The intro info is optional.

After many attempts at trying different things to try and help with the taste of Relyvrio the pharmacist that calls my husband
said she heard dark chocolate helps. Yes it does the trick. Hubby takes a small piece after drinking it and that bitter salty taste is gone. Thought I would pass this on hope it helps it can help other people also :)

Hey Gizzmo are you a CALS? Would you mind updating your profile as it shows you are here as a 'Could it be ALS' person. thanks so much for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back