Diagnosis
07/1998
Country
US
State
California
City
Benicia
I should start by apologizing for not being around the last several months. My eye muscles have progressed to the point that it is too difficult to read all your daily posts.

I wanted to let you know about a new free recourse available to PALS, CALS, and ALS families. Two ALS Association collaborators and I are presenting a weakly on-line Mind Based Stress Reduction (secular meditation) course. If you are interested in participating, please PM me and I will give you the contact info for the ALS Association person who can set you up.

We meet Tuesday nights at 6:30 Pacific Time. If you are interested but can't attend, there is an archive of past lessons on the MBSR page at http://quadbliss.com/ .

I hope you will consider joining. Meditation has been key in maintaining a positive attitude during my ALS experience. :D

Mike

Quadbliss,

I am sorry about your eye muscles. I am going to check out the archives of the past lessons.
Thank you for the information.

Mike,
Sorry to hear about the eye muscle problems. I have to say your article in the MDA/ALS NEWSMAGAZINE was an inspiration to me but then again that is an understatement. I cannot find the words to express how it made me feel and think. My mom was diagnosed last summer with bulbar onset and I made her read it along with anyone else that I have come in contact with.
You are amazing.
Tfisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back