Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
City
gross point
we are a newly formed group, with one purpose..... make ALS treatable! our fight is with cruel and inhumane policies that prolongs new treatments proven safe and effective to the terminally ill. We argue that this should be a human rights issue. The drug AZT, for AIDS was approved in twenty months! However we have not taken a baby step towards bringing a CURE or a viable treatment for Als. Join us on twitter # alsagainst for updates

tthis disease effects all races and even young people. the reason why AIDS was handled with urgency by the FDA because of the cruelty of the disease, people saw the effects , and it was effecting Everyone! I would argue Aids and ALS are equally cruel.. We must demand change by demanding accelerated approval for new treatments! We are fighting for you @ alsagainst on Twitter

It sounds like you are a group of one, There is no similarity between AIDS and ALS and AIDS did not affect everyone as you stated, I would suggest you try beating your drum somewhere else.

I like drum beats! I'm very happy to see the passion for change. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back