military strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can say 7 uniformed branches 😀

we already had a space force. our president wanted something to develop so we took half of our existing air force space effort, named it space force and created another billet for a four star general. and so it goes.....

Ahhhh! Good information to know.

Hi Frank, fortunately, my local VA - West Haven, CT, is certified as an ALS Center of Excellence. The team has been incredibly proactive and responsive to all our VA benefit questions. As my son said the other day, "geeze Mom, keeping track of all this is life a part-time job!" I've had all sorts of equipment and grants thrown my way, but it is very difficult to know what will be needed, and by when. I am also fortunate to be a former VA employee, so know how the system works, and who to contact when not getting results quickly enough. We are still struggling to decide what to do about housing as our area has very few one floor homes available.

all of our bedrooms are (were) upstairs. fortunately for us we were able to add a master suite on the ground level. the va was very generous (sah) but we had to supplement the grant to add a patio off the newly constructed bedroom. good luck ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back