12/2007
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Rusk
Dear Friends,
It is a very heavy heart that I write to inform you that Mike lost his battle on Saturday. He had been in the hospital since May 19th and developed an infection in his liver last week which caused his kidneys to shut down and dialysis caused his heart to beat rapidly. As you know we were planning to come home on a vent and now he is no longer having to battle with this terrible disease. He had lost 60 per cent of his liver in 2004 to carcinoid cancer. I will continue to pray for all of you and your families and please to do so for me and my family.

God Bless,
Zina Akin Perry

Zina, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. God be with you.

Zina,

I am so sorry to hear about your lost. He was really lucky to have a wife like you, you fought so hard to have that vent put in. Your family is in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and know we are here for you.

Zina I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Mike.May God Bless you & give you peace.Mike is now in heaven with his heavenly father & no more pain & suffering.
Sharon

Oh Zina - I'm so sad to hear your news. May God be with you.

Sharonca

Zina,
This is so sad and you both fought so hard. The only consolation is that Mike is no longer suffering and is completely at rest now.
Peace be with you, Zina. You were exceptional in your advocacy for him. We can all learn from the effort you made and gain inspiration and courage from you. Thank you.
Love,
Jane

Zina, I'm sorry to read of your loss. I know that your Mike never doubted that he was so very blessed, despite all of his health problems, because he had a wife and family that loved him as you and your son did! Please take care of yourself now, as you've been under such a long, unremitting strain.

Hi Zina, sorry to hear about the pain you are going through, but (without hurting your feelings) Mike is in a much better place right now. It is the hardest thing to do when you are at your loved one's deathbed. You can feel your heart breaking as you are watching your loved one fade away. It's all in God's Hands. He took Mike home, because Mike had suffered enough. He is watching over you now. May he rest in peace, and may God give you peace and comfort. Am keeping your family in my prayers. *I remember sharing posts with you, Zina.* May God bless each one of you!

Irma

Zina,
I am so sorry. I know there is little we can say at a time like this. Please accept this hug from us all.
Jesusgreeting.jpg

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Yes, I will certainly keep you in my prayers.

Zina. I am sorry for your loss.
AL.

Zina,
I am so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart when I read of our pals passing away. Hits so close to home. May you find peace in the years to come knowing that you were such a wonderful..wife, friend, caregiver....the list goes on. Fondly, KR

Zina very sorry for your loss.
D

Zina
I am so sorry for your loss.
You are in my thoughts and prayers
In Friendship
Jeannie

Hello Zina- I am sorry to hear about Mike. Come back and visit us often. You will always be one of out "family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back