• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

MichelineS, time is near --- now over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
My thoughts and well wishes for you and your family during this time.

Peter

Steve,

Micheline sounded wonderful person, my prayers to you and your family.

Steve, I'm very sorry for your, and your kids' loss. I hope time makes things easier for all of you, and its the good times you remember the most.

so sorry for you loss. love wanda and glenxoxo

Tears me up to read this and we haven't even met. My heart goes out to all of you, and we'll hold you in our prayers. Know her suffering is over and she waits for you in love.

Sending prayers~

so so so sorry. Glad you were with her and able to help her. Damn horrible disgusting disease!

Steve,
I haven't checked in on the site in many months . . . and today Micheline crossed my mind and I specifically logged in tonight just to check and see how she's doing, and found your post. I'm sitting here crying for a woman I never met and really only chatted with a few times. From the first time she came to the Forum, two things struck me - first that she and I are the same age, and second how beautiful her name is. I just can't believe this . . .how quickly it all happened.

I'm so very sad for you and your children. I don't know what else to say other than I'll pray for her soul tonight, and for peace and comfort for you and your family.

My most sincere condolences,
Suzann

God bless you all, please accept our heartfelt sorrow x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy. Erica

Steve, I am new here, but our thoughts are with you and the two children. Take care.

Steve, So sorry for your loss.

Hi Steve ... I just registered here today and read your post - I am so very sad to read your post. My mom was diagnosed with ALS last month, however, she is 82 and Dr's say the disease is very advanced. I am so sad that Micheline was so young - it's hard at any age but that's shocking and tragic.

Kindest Regards
Ann

So sorry for your loss. Sending lots of hugs for you and your children.

Hi Steve, just want you to know that I am praying for you and your kids. Praying with my heart, not just my lips, because though I am new to this forum, I already feel the loss of one of our family. With time, maybe you can write about micheline, a place here amoung your friends, to share the joys and grief with. Some wise woman friend once said to me; "to the degree you feel the deepest pain, that is the measure of how deep your love is..." So I was able to turn grief into something of wonder, how much I loved.
Holding you in prayer,
Your Sister, Sequoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back