Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean Toto? You diffused that wee situation there and everyone is still friends. You are a lovely person and don't you ever forget that. Beauty is only skin deep, it's what comes from the heart that matters. If there was ever a time you were prickly then all I can say is - every rose has it's thorns.

toto.........surgery is on the 20th june,thanks for asking.
can't remove cyst as its too near my nasal cavity,it would leave too big a hole and cause complication with swallowing (doc said when i drink fluid would squirt out of my nose and food get stuck) so going to scoop inside of it out and hope it shrinks and do xray every 6 months.
if it does not shrink or get bigger then will have to do a bigger op.

Ow Olly. You had me at "scooped". Thank goodness you will be asleep. I will try to remember so me/someone can put you on our prayer list.

Lassie, my head is getting too big to fit through the doorways!

Caroline, it sounds painful! Anytime someone has to have something "scooped" out of their body, it can't be very pleasant.

Hope the doc gives you some "fun" pills!

Its been about a month since I first posted with my shock therapy treatment. I thought I would give you an update as well as you give me yours. Legs have become MORE dimplier. Really beginning to look like cellulite. Arms haven't changed too much. But I am beginning to see a much more prominance of the styloid process of the radius. Baby is due any day now ! (There is no baby, just expanding belly.) But now there is one thing I had not taken into account and that is, I have lost the ability to make a muscle. I know you're probably laughing right now, but I truly am serious. And I can't even tell you when it too went away. I was laying here in my bed, just thinking about nothing, and for some reason my mind said to tighten my quads. As much as I tried, I could not do it. After 10 failed attempts, I laid here thinking, I have too much time on my hands!

So, what have noticed?

I have the "baby belly" too! And my "baby" is 25! Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any bigger...it did!
I have the "drumstick " effect going on in the legs too.

I got a great pair of pants for 17 dollars. They are white linen. And where the waistband is, it has a nice, soft stretchy yoga waistband. I can't wait to wear them. I also found the best top ever. Its pretty sheer and has a scoop neck in the front. In the back, its mostly open. Where the shoulders meet, they swoop down and across making like a "softened" X. I can have them lean forward and slide it right on. Wished they had more than one. I would have purchased 5 or 6 of them. May go back and get a pair of black pants. Anybody interested, just let me know and I will send them the name of the store.

tote s...funny, but this time am not laughing...funny that.....loves johnny.

Hey you guys are not saying anything about the boobs they went to my belly also at least that's the only place I can think of that they might be. Went down two sizes and now my cna laughs when she is fixing the girls. She has worked on this job for thirteen years I am her training tool. Since she aquired me less than three years ago she has had six patients counting me with ALS.

Caldona,

2 words for you. What Boobs? Now you probably know why they weren't mentioned. Didn't have anything before and even less now. What little I do have, have migrated south-east and south-west. Have to get a kiddie cupped bra or one with a LOT of padding.

my boobs didnt go away and i'm still vain enough to want a bra on but teaching my hubby to put it on and adjust it was heartbreaking, tear inducing and uncontrolled laughable but he is getting pretty good at it now.

my boobs didnt go away and i'm still vain enough to want a bra on but teaching my hubby to put it on and adjust it was heartbreaking, tear inducing and uncontrolled laughable but he is getting pretty good at it now.

I still wear a bra, my husband has trouble with buttons so mostly I wear pull overs but what was a lot of fun was trying to learn my left handed husband how to use a curling iron and then that didn't work out he couldn't do it

Men don't know how to put a bra on a woman, they've only learned how to take it off... without being noticed! :)

Caldona,

I, too have a lefty. I've been going the Richard way since the weather warmed. They don't get me up and out of the bed anymore. I believe its been over 2 weeks since my last venture. And the last time I had my bra on, the poor girls looked so lost in all of that wasted space. My next venture out (if it ever happens), will be to buy a strapless, PADDED bra.

Helen,

I will gladly take some of yours.

My cna was dressing me and told me I was needing a training bra. I sure wish I could sleep in bed but when I try it none of us get any sleep. I sleep in my lift chair and usually sleep through the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back