Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right, Toto is a mean dog! :roll: Let's see you convince people of that one Toto!

Excuse me Kiwi. What the f does that mean.

What did you mean by saying "Let's See you convince people of that one Toto".

Sadiemae, what in the world are you on about? What do you think I mean?

Hold on... I think Sally was just saying how nice Toto is with a totally sarcastic, 'sure just try to convince anyone that you're mean' after Toto noted that maybe some people in the DIH forum may not think she's nice. Whew... all clear as mud, lol.

Drinks on me, ladies :) Oops, guess this isn't the pub, lol :)

Girls, girls, we animals have to stick together. Last time I was rude to Dot, she had me snipped. A little unpleasant to say the least.

Thank you both for standing up for me and Sharlene for setting the record straight. Its great to have friends and even better that they're part of my family. So you can take off the boxing gloves. I love you both. <<<<<<<<<<<group hug>>>>>>>>>>>

HUGS. Sorry Kiwi. Didnt understand. It read as a putdown to Toto. Sorry I misunderstood

Aw,now rub noses or sniff butts, I'm not sure what a kiwi can do. It is a bird, right? The picture to me looks like a fancy skunk. Or until you or Aly posted a bigger picture of it for me to see.

No worries sadiemae, no harm done. Thanks for the apology. HUGS all round. I hold Toto in the highest of regard and to that point, good job Toto, that effort would have made Henry Kissinger proud! Thanks to you too Sharlene, I was just going to say.... verbal irony....but your effort was much more explanatory.

I'll work on it Toto, I got a locksmith here at the moment.

So, changing the locks on the hubby! LOL I don't need a pick of the kiwi. Either you or Aly showed me a larger view of one so I could tell it was a bird. So no need for you to do all that work.

Ha ha, good one Toto! Nope, son had wallet stolen, had key and address in it. It's all fixed now.

Wow, sorry. What a shame. Everything has to be replaced. All the way to.the wallet. Daughter had that happen to her. Quite costly. License, wallet, credit/debit cards, et cetera. And just think of the priceless things that can't be, like pictures. What's this world coming to, stealing from a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back