Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold

Hello All,
Just a note to let you know that my father Arnold passed away on Thursday after a brief stay at the hospital. I know he enjoyed speaking to you and found some comfort in being able to discuss all the changes happening in his life. I wish you all strength and hope and thank you on behalf of my family for giving Daddy an outlet during the last year.
Sincerely,
Natalie

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I knew the right words to say.

hope.

Dear Natalie,
Hope is right, it is hard to know what to say at this time, but I wanted you to know that I knew your Dad for quite a few years from our involvment in adult literacy. I did not know he had ALS until we met at an ALS clinic in the spring. I also have ALS, and found his positive outlook to be very helpful. It was good to be with him. He any your Mom seemed to be such a good team. My sympathy goes out to you, your Mom and the rest of your family in your great loss. I know you will have many good memories of a Dad that was so involved in life (he ran in two Boston Marathons!), but also remember that it will take time to heal. My thoughts and prayers are with you..
Leah

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He is at peace now. I hope that you will find comfort in the wonderful memories you had together and hold them in your heart forever. God Bless you all during this difficult time.

Love , Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back