Message from ottawagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine, this is my prayer for you

“Do not look forward to what might happen tomorrow.

The same everlasting Father who cared for you today will care for you tomorrow and every day.

Be at peace, then, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations.

– St. Francis de Sales

I will pray for Elaine right now. Thank you Yasmin for the info. Kim

Elaine my thoughts and prayers will be with you. Your comments are always so helpful and always kind!

Max,

Elaine is at the hospital in Cornwall, Ontario. No other details.
Yasmin

our poor sweet Elaine! her poor dear family! I hope she is doing ok.

840 McConnell, Cornwall, ON K6H 5S5, Canada
+1 613-938-4240

just called to order flowers, but no samson in hospital so maybe she is home :) that is the only hospital in cornwall so fingers crossed!

She is not home, Max. She is, and will remain, in palliative care. Was just about to post an update:

Palliative care is keeping Elaine comfortable. Breathing is difficult. She is heavily medicated. The family is with her around the clock. Her sister said "her new beginning is on the horizon". Elaine also white boarded during a lucid time yesterday and said "Let go and let God". Please continue to pray for her peace and comfort. And for Marty and Elaine's large and loving family. Yasmin.

>She is not home, Max. She is, and will remain, in palliative care.

our thoughts are with her and her family ...

God be with you Elaine and your family. Peace sweetheart. I love you.

Oh Elaine, we are holding your hand all the time and love you - peace is my wish for you always

Peace be with you my dear friend. Holding your hand and keeping you in my heart.

Debbie

Prayers continue for you Elaine

my heart hurts. love you Elaine

My heart hurts also. Godspeed elaine.
Trina

Elaine, please know that our strength and love are with you on this journey. Sleep softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back