Message from ottawagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you love and hugs!always thinking of you.

Debbie

Sending many hugs and love to Elaine tonight. We are all holding your hand most beautiful lady.

Elaine is not doing too well. She's hardly using her peg or her BiPAP. Nothing seems to be providing the comfort she needs. Her breathing at the moment is alright, relatively speaking. Phlegm builds up but she's not able to cough things up. Nebulizer was used briefly. She's not able to speak right now. Uses a white board to communicate most of the time. Way too fatigued and tired to practice using the Tobii eye gaze. She can't see beyond her sadness. She so believes in prayer so please pray for calm and peace in her mind and in her heart. Yasmin.

Praying, my thoughts are with you

If anyone wants, make an audio message for elaine, Identify yourself, say what you feel she needs to hear, and I will build an audio mix and we can send her a link. If you want to includes pics we can build a video, too.

email it to me this week and I will build it as it comes in ... [email protected]

Max

Elaine, holding your hand and thinking of you.

Debbie

Elaine, I think and pray for you daily. I love your spunk and fortitude. You are the best example for a human being, your grace and compassion shines like the brightest star. I am sending warm comforting hugs and thoughts.

I love you.

Elaine is in the hospital with respiratory pneumonia. Will update when we know more. Yasmin.

Prayers for Elaine.

janie

>Elaine is in the hospital with respiratory pneumonia. Will update when we know more.

Yasmin, will you be able to go and see her? Can/should we send 'get better' cards/flowers?

Elaine - you are in my thoughts and prayers as always...

Trina

Just heard from Melody, who was talking to Ronny, Elaine's brother. They are moving Elaine to palliative care today. There is too much going on with her. In addition to pneumonia, she has a UTI, and some other infection running through her body. Not sure what. She is under the care of a great doctor - she knows her and likes her. The plan is to keep her semi sedated and as comfortable as possible. She is on IV antibiotics though. This just cannot be happening….heart breaking. Will keep you posted.

Max,
I won't be seeing Elaine. We are on opposite sides of the country. If you want to send her a card, I will PM you her home address. Take care of yourself. Yasmin.

>If you want to send her a card, I will PM you her home address. Take care of yourself. Yasmin.

or her hospital if she is stuck there a while, I'll send flowers ...

>If you want to send her a card, I will PM you her home address. Take care of yourself. Yasmin.

or her hospital if she is stuck there a while, I'll send flowers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back