State
ct
City
middletown
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone :):smile:

Happy HoHo to you too!

I asked Santa for a cure.

I still believe in Santa.

I too wish everyone a Merry and blessed Christmas! I have to say I believe that the Christmas spirit is alive and well on our forum all year long!

Merry Christmas to all. Praying we all get our wish. A cure.

Merry Christmas everyone, my husband came home on the 22nd and has spent every moment taking our sons with him when he goes places and they are so happy, that has been the best gift yet!

Someone said this the other day and I wrote it down because it was so profound yet common sense in a way
"Don't wait until you fall, to pick yourself up." :)

Merry Christmas to all the great folks around the forum and all their families!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Love to you all!

Merry Christmas to all from Lee and I.

AL

Merry Christmas everyone.
Laurel

Merry Christmas to all of you. I know it's rough on the holidays...but I am at peace and know that my loved ones are now with my Beloved and don't have to wait to see Christmas lights for they now see the Light all the time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my forum family... just had my dinner, and had to check in to say hello before finishing up the presents.

To all my forum friends, Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate! I'm happy to have my family around me, even if half the decorating didn't get done!

Mele Kalikimaka and Hau’oli Makahiki Hou and Happy Hanukkah to ALL my forum family.

May you have the Most Blessed Day, filled with fun, laughter, and joy with family and friends!

Thank You All for all you have given me, courage, strenght, support, Love, caring, and all your Prayers. You guys are THE BEST!

I Love You All!,, {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Merry Christmas!

hope it was a wonderful day for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back