Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
I would like to wish all cALS (caregiver of someone with ALS) a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer!

I hope if you have kids living at home that someone will volunteer to take them to buy a gift for you and your pALS! Everyone is so busy at this time and doesn't think of the kALS (kid of someone with ALS) and how they don't have an opportunity to go look for a gift without the cALS being there and paying for it. My son is upset that he hasn't been able to do so and he is 11.

Tomorrow I hope to finish my "shopping." I hate that this all seems to be such an obligation. We don't have the money, but both families won't listen when we ask to just get for the kids. Of course my husband is off the wall wanting to buy expensive, ridiculous items for his family. I refuse to take him to do that and he can't grasp that Christmas is fast upon us. Gift cards will be the standard this year.

Well, Merry Christmas! I hope all you cALS (and kALS) have a wonderful Christmas without any strife! And I wish comfort and joy to all pALS!

christmas-cards1.jpg

Merry Christmas Sweetie Pie!

Homemade presents are the best:)

Have a wonderful Christmas!

It really isn't about the presents but it is about family and friends. I am sorry it took this ugly beast for me to succumb to that. Merry Christmas to all you wonderful caregivers and special kids of those with this beast ALS. Lets grasp and embrace the reason for the season. To God be the glory.
Blessings,
Linda

Thank you so much for the beautiful message...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and everyone too. Remembering that it is about the love....thank you!

What a beautiful message and "Card"
Thank you to CJ for starting this, and to all who add to.

My Christmas Wish is for all Cals, Pals and Kals to wake up and feel totally rested. For the day to proceed with childlike wonder for all, for a little joy and then laughter to creep in and wash the day with love and for it to end with peace and more rest.
Merry Christmas.

Juliette

Love You Cj, I hope you have a good one too! You deserve it, and your son too!

Hey Brooksea
I'm glad to see you post and what a wonderful message to all of us out here.

Hope you can enjoy the holiday. We all know that this time of year is bittersweet for all of us.

Thanks Brooksea and Merry Christmas to you as well as to all the PALS and CALS and KALS out there. God's blessing on each and every one.

Jim

Merry Christmas to everyone touched by this site, God Bless us all and protect us.

Thank you for the beautiful card!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good fight... er, night!

Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish friends and family as well.

For those of you who are wishing for snow, type "let it snow" in the g o o g l e

Merry Christmas everyone,
May Joy and Peace be with you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAng and Mick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CJ,
Thanks for the wishes. Merry Christmas to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back