Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, CJ. Hoping yours is a good one!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

Merry Christmas to everyone! May the Lord keep and protect all your loved ones this Christmas!

CJ,

A beautiful card and message. ALS drives home to families how precious time is together - time is the gift, not the gift you can wrap.

Many blessings to all of you!

Merry Christmas. To all my ALS family. Love each and every one of you. We are all in the together. And have each other

Happy New year. Here's to 2012. May we find a cure and no one ever have to suffer this demon again
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Felica

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all our Forum friends and their families.

AL.

CJ, great sentiment and message! I too would like to wish you and all PALS & CALS a very merry and blessed Christmas!

My Prayer to Our father in Heaven is that we see through His Heart now and for Always, filling our Loved ones lives with Faith, Hope and Love. The most treasured gifts on Earth. We can give as He gave. Love from me to All of You!.....Hope for a Better tomarrow......Faith to go on each and everyday, Loving and Hoping knowing we are well Cared for by Him who created us..........Oh and--> {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

There, I have given out all my likes for the Christmas season. :) Blessing to you all.

Beautiful Card. Wishing everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and hoping everyone makes lots of wonderful memories My one and only wish for Christmas, 2012 brings families dealing with ALS some hope.

Merry Christmas CJ...You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers
In friendship
Jeannie

I love all you guys. I really hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. The last couple of days with a certain post that threw us all through a loop, showed me what amazing friends I really have on this site. You guys go above and beyond the call of duty. AMAZING:):):):):)

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays which ever you celebrate. I am truly blessed by my friends on the forum. I really realized this the last couple of days with the post that threw us all through a loop. The people on this forum are real, no sugar coating here. You guys went above and beyond the call of duty. You looked at the puzzle, figured it out and saved a wonderful person. I am honored to have friends like you guys. You guys are golden. You get five smiley faces. :) :) :) :) :)

Tons of Love Tammy

This year, for the first time ever, all of my PALS family wanted to come over. They do their own thing and get all buzzed/drunk, then want to come over. I had no problem saying NO. YOU IDIOTS! what are they even thinking?! It is NOT fun to be in our situation, and then to have you come over all partied up. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING? I said NO NO and again NO. I hope no one was offended, but again, REALLY? I don't understand some people. My hubby totally agreed with me and it was a very awesome Christmas...with us, our children and all the Love of God and family!

My Christmas is the best one ever! My boys and their wives are here and two of Doug's sisters. Both grand dogs are here and well behaved after they ran around and played outside. Doug made delicious dinner with help from the kids. Now they are playing cards again. This home is filled with love and laughter. I didn't think I would see another Christmas last near and greatful to be here. My first grand child is due in July. I pray that I that be here to cradle baby in my arms. Merry Christmas to all and goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back