Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
MN
City
Minneapolis
I just wanted to wish everyone the best possible holidays and New Years.

I also wanted to say thank you for all and everything this forum has given me. I cannot say enough for the many wonderful people I have “talked” with here, even meeting some of you live this past summer. In the future, I may yet be back to provide whatever support I can to others. For now, it’s time I think for some separation.

I do plan to continue to support ALS research and assistance to CALS and PALS. This will always be a part of my life, but just one part.

Going forward with a new job, home changes, you name it in 2020. I am going to turn off notifications for this group, but thank you again to everyone who offered their support to me in my darkest hours on this earth. I will remember it always.

Best of everything on your own journeys.

Lenore

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your journey, Lenore. Wishing you a bright future.

Go into the future with hope. May blessings abound. B.
1577258390341.jpeg

Trusting that you will find bright tomorrows!

My absolute very best goes with you...

Jim

Farewell Lenore. Your PALS and mine were diagnosed about the same time. Your part of this journey is over. Wishing you all the best now and going forward from here.

V

Good luck in all your journeys Lenore!

Good luck, Lenore! All the best in 2020 and beyond. ❤❤❤

I wish you the best Lenore. I do hope you see this as I was out of the country when you posted and just getting caught up. I will miss you and your very wise assessments.

hugs

Thanks all. I will likely head back later in the year and focus on the newly Dx’d and current caregiver posts.

Sue, my thoughts are with you always. Best wishes to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back