Reason
PALS
Country
IN
State
New Delhi
City
Delhi
How many of you have had Amalgam teeth fillings years before being diagnosed? I am asking this because there seems to be a strong correlation between Mercury levels in body and ALS.

I spoke to my dentist and he doesmt believe It would make a differance if you remove your fillings. i had a blood test for mercery and it was neg, so try that before you spend or that time any money removing your fillings Pat S

worriedude said:
How many of you have had Amalgam teeth fillings years before being diagnosed? I am asking this because there seems to be a strong correlation between Mercury levels in body and ALS.

No. No there is not.

Usually the only ones saying that are outdated medical journal entries and people trying to sell detoxifying kits. Anybody that has posted here after taking out fillings can not tell if there was an improvement. AL.

My dad had his fillings replaced with the white non mercury ones and his ALS continued to progress at a quick pace. I think the correlation between the fillings and ALS is BS.
Dana

amalgan fillings

Sis had no amalgam fillings but she did have ALS, I think it is BS too. Keep you money for something to give you pleasure and enjoyment.
Have a very Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back