Members List and Email not working... I've emailed the webmas FIVE TIMES WITH NO RES

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMillheiser

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
I have emailed ALS Forums FIVE times because I cannot access MEMBERS LIST or send an EMAIL. I've donated to this site and STILL cannot get the courtesy of a response. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Stu

Sorry Stu. David doesn't check his forum mail regularly if he is busy at work. Members list and some other features are not available until after you have been a member for a bit. This was instituted a while back when we were being flooded with bots and spammers. Thank you for the donation. You should be able to get me at [email protected] if needed. Once again sorry for the problems.
AL.

Ditto from me, Stu. We had to give up some "user freindly" features in order to institute some security features. It is a trade-off we live with every day. the alternative, though, was a site full of pron links and other nasty stuff. I am sure Al will be able to help, though. And welcome to the board, Cindy

Hi Al and Cindy

I still haven't been able to Post on the Events, nothing I post is ever put on. This is for months now. Life here is HELL! My Stephanie's Cancer has advanced to her Brain. She is now getting Radiation every day for 3 weeks, is on her last week. Her equilibrium is much better and she isn't slurring words. She has a lot more help from family and the ALS Assoc. so she can get a nights sleep. Jack had her up every night all night long. Too much stress and not enough sleep and rest CAREGIVERS take care of yourselves. Stephanie is only 36. Well I just came home from their house and it's late, I read but haven't posted for awhile. Needed to get this out of me. Thank you my dear friends you have kept me going with Jack and now my lil girl. Fondly, Beebe

Hi Beebe. I think of you all often and wonder how things are. If you can post here there is no reason you can't post in Events. Go there click new thread and the window should open up, print your message and submit. Should work.
AL.

Hi AL

Hi there, I just went to the calendar and The Walk is entered. Sorry about that! Thank you. Fondly, Beebe

Beebe- My heart goes out to you and Jack and your Stephanie. I can't imagine the stress you all must be under. Wish I could help...Hugs, Cindy

Hi Cindy

Hugs back at you. Fondly, Beebe

I'm having the same problem! What's going on? I got an email from the webmaster saying they wanted to make sure I wasn't SPAM. I replied like they said, but I still cannot access the members list just like Stu!
HELP!

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can access certain functions. Bear with us.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back