Melatonin delays ALS onset and death in mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 weeks NH

Oh, I see.
Too short time to see any results, either positive or adverse. Even drug trials last longer.
Perhaps, it might be due to the fact that the mice they used to test Melatonin were given the drug as injectable to avoid any degradation on the digestive tract.

Thanks for your reply, though.

NH

Yeah, I'm sure we are not getting anywhere remotely enough but figured it can't hurt...

Hey Nighthawk how r u finding the melatonin - any subtle differences? I still take it - dhea is supposed to be superior - also looking into bioidentical (i think thats what they are called) tabs that are the 'natural alternative' i think its called htp - i still need to find out more but a natural theraist i saw talked about taking htp and not needing the dhea nor melatonin as htp was the precurser to both and triggered your body to produce the others - have no idea how correct that is - be so good to have a few scientists in the forum :)

Hey Wings,

I've been on in for a while and, other than my breathing (I guess it 's been a little of improvement on this) I haven't noticed any other benefits whatsoever.

Hope this helps.

P.S.: it can be ordered online as tablets or capsules.

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back