Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
OK
City
Cleveland
Numotion is ordering the hoyer lift for us.

Does anyone have experience with a Medline Sling that will work the best for us?

This is the brand they are ordering and I don't have a clue which one...

If it needs to be a Medline manufactured sling, it's this. Your choice of mesh vs. solid (we used mesh) and head support or not.

I like the U-shaped sling that the patient doesn't sit on. Quick to slide down the back and wrap around the thighs. The brand doesn't matter, any hoyer sling will work.

Bruce

What I linked to is the U-shaped sling, just Medline's version, since Sooner said her DME works with Medline. That said, brands differ somewhat so if the fit isn't good for one brand, it may be for another, and some PALS need a smaller size than what's labeled due to atrophy.

You might want to clarify with Numotion whether they are referring to slings manufactured by Medline or distributed by Medline. If it's the later, you would have more companies slings to chose from. We have the Waverally Glen Universal HS padded and like it . It's soft, padded, and has head support. The Numotion rep should advise on style and size.

Yes, if your choices extend to what Medline distributes, Sooner, you can bring up a page of [as Kate notes, multiple brand] choices by going to their Web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back