Not open for further replies.

petterson

Country
Norway
State
Finnmark
City
Kautokeino
Does anyone know of something that can stop/calm the fasiculations I`m experiencing? They are pretty heavy... I live in Norway where I think the rules regarding approval of new drugs are a bit stricter than in the USA. Therefore it would be nice if you could list anything you can think of. That would improve the chances of something being around...:)

Thank you!

Hi Petterson,

I used medical marijuana for a couple years before I was vented. It had a three fold purpose.

1. It helped my appetite. I damaged the right frontal lobe of my brain during a fall. This wiped out my sense of smell and consequently, my appetite.

2. I was having trouble sleeping. The marijuana really helped.

3. It virtually eliminated the fasciculations.

I did not want to impair the only part of me that was still working properly (my brain), so I only smoked right before bed. I used a device that extracted the vapor, producing no smoke. The appetite enhancement and fasciculation reduction effects linger for 24 hours.

Mike

Thanks guadbliss! I`ve got a good friend that has some of that stuff. Any other ideas?

regards

P

Petterson,

Two things: I thought it was very important not to further compromise my weakened breathing. I therefore used a device called a "Volcano". Essentially it blows hot air from a heat gun (about 350 deg. F) through the medication. The resulting vapor is captured in a plastic oven bag. Also, if you have any control over the cultivation, allow the plant to go 5 or 6 days beyond its peak before harvest. This causes the THC to deteriorate slightly. Better for sleeping.

Mike

Well I haven't heard of much else that works for everyone so that supplement may work but the site in no way endorses or supports it without the consent or a prescription of a licenced physician. Just trying to cover the bases guys. AL.

Sorry Al,

I don't want to get anyone in trouble (including me). I agree with your caveat. In fact, at the the time, I had a doctor recommendation and was completely legal under California state law.

Mike

LOL, not a problem. I thought it was amusing actually. AL.

Diflucan

Hi,

I was researching ALS and happened on to a note from a PAL who said that Diflucan had eliminated his fascilations. I am sure if you Google you could find this note.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back