09/1996
Country
US
State
IN
City
IN
For your information and consideration --

https://www.change.org/p/tell-als-association-improve-home-care-for-als-patients?recruiter=10288373&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-md-no_src-no_msg&fb_ref=Default

I'm not familiar with all the rules, but it is apparent that there is not only room to improve the rules but also a lot of room to make sure that people with ALS and caregivers get the benefit of existing rules.

If you agree with the change.org petition, please pass along to others who might chime in. Thank you.

Signed and shared

3000+ signatures. Thanks to all who signed. Please keep spreading the word. These issues are far to important to be ignored. Thanks.

Signed, shared, uploaded to Facebook.

Read the response. Very sad. Sounds like a politician.

I've been following this with a great deal of interest. Politics, indeed.

Fiona

I'm wondering if anyone has shared this letter with Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders. It's an election year. Sometimes people actually listen.

It's an extremely important issue. That petition has very concrete, actionable things they ALSA can do to help, and they're not rocket surgery.

IMO getting all clinic staff competent in the rules would be a win-win-win-win-win... One would think.

They are wrong. It WILL get social media attention. It's already been shared from my FB page. If everyone shares it and promotes it, new life will spring up.

I wish someone would make a new ice bucket video with all the ice melted and a message that asks for a renewed interest in not only finding a cure for ALS but getting the help we need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back