Status
Not open for further replies.
Al said:
Never much cared for Fosters anyway thought it was all hype after Croc Dundee. I tried to chase a shark while diving off the Florida coast once and couldn't catch it. I don't dive anymore. Extension cord for the Bipap is too long. Crocs are ugly. Don't wrestle ugly things.Never could drink my own weight in beer but came close once with Canadian Rye Whiskey. Stick to red wine. I have had a couple of good Shiraz's from over there so I could try with that. A few shrimps on the barbie for good measure and a party it would be.

A shrimp here is a very short person. We do like our prawns though.

Well a shrimp is a short person here but I haven't heard the term in a while. I could be corrected here but shrimps are smaller prawns up here in the great white north. We have shrimp cocktail ie. shrimp with a ketchup and horseradish dip and then usually we find prawns are bigger as in 8-12 to a pound and are better for the BBQ.

... no need to pick us up at the airport. We'll be arriving on the beach having swum in with a crate of shiraz and trailing chubb to make it interesing! We can throw the sharks on the barbie!

Good luck on exams to your wife...

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back