Medical Record Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,
Hopefully the phone will ring for you soon!
It's my husband who is the PALS with bulbar-onset diagnosed in April of this year. He's almost lost the ability to speak, chokes easily, and walks with a cane.
Peace to you, lovelily, and all good wishes!
Jane

Good Morning Jane!

I am sorry that your husband has this diagnoses! :( I will put you in my prayers that you have the strength to carry through. Bless you both!

A watched pot never boils...so I am trying not to wait by the phone. :| I will be vacationing starting saturday, so I am sure the phone will ring while I am away!

Take care
lovelily

lovelily,
These days with cell phones we're never away from the phone! Maybe you don't have one and can sneak off! Let the answering machine take the message for you while you're vacationing! ;-)
Thanks for your prayers. Enjoy your time away. I hope you can cast aside your cares. :smile:
All good wishes,
Jane

Hello Jane....I am excited to leave for our time away! :-D I can cast my cares to God, or now this week to the ocean.....neither is ever far away! Take care of yourself!

lovelily

lovelily,

Have a great vacation!

Thanks Crystal...:-D I will chat in a week!

Take care
lovelily

Hi lovelily,

I hope you had a good vacation! I just read your orginal post and with expection of TIA I have alot of the same issues. I have been told everything from lupus to mixed connective tissue. My calves have thinned (atrophy) so much, so fast that I have stretch marks. It is prominent at the ankle. my hands and wrist have thinned out so much. I have the bone pain, like when my kids play on me, it hurts my bone. I get the buzzing in my left foot and a vibrating feeling on my thighs etc, etc, etc..you know. (twitches are a given).

Anyway, I just want to touch base with you and I will be interested in what happens for you. I am in the process of scheduling a muscle biopsy. she is looking for myopthy (i hope i she finds it) I had a neg Lspine, a few buldging discs in neck, neg mri on brain, and a clean emg. I am seeing ent on monday for hoarsness nonstop.

I just wanted to say I can relate. And I hope that you get some answers.

take care~~~~~~April

Hi April!

Thanks for caring! We had a wonderful vacation. The weather was very cooperative....sunny and warm. Beautiful beach weather.

I haven't heard anything from this new doctor, as of yet. I am wondering if they are on vacation. I will give it til Monday, then I will make a phone call.

I hope everything falls in line for your muscle biopsy....let me know how everything goes! :)

take care
lovelily

Hello friends! :)

I wanted to update. I haven't heard from the neuromuscular doctor yet, so I decided to call, and they had a recorded message that they are on vacation til this coming Monday.

Hopefully I will hear soon. Please, if anyone has a spare prayer...it will be greatly appreciated. I also hope they take my insurance. We have a 'PPO', but of course I am still worried about it.

I hope everyone is well!

Take care
lovelily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back