Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking the CBD in one dose. I'm going to split it up into two doses because I believe it only helps for 4-6 hours. I take mine before bed and it does relax me. My mind doesn't race now. I'm slowly adding medical edibles to it because I really believe all the parts work better than a few isolated ones and there is no harm. Since I started the edibles, I've been off Oxy.

They are expensive but I'm willing to pay to get a better quality of life.

I went back to the dispensary today and spoke with the pharmacist, who revised the formulation and now gave me the highest THC dose allowed under NY law. The packaging describes it as 10 mg THC and .47 mg CBD per 1 ml. Honestly at this point in my partner's progress I think the most important thing is to bring him peace and calm - I don't think the higher CBD he was receiving previously was slowing down anything... In any event thanks everyone for this thread!

My husband was diagnosed 13 months ago with progressive bulbar palsy, a form of ALS. In the last two months is has quickly deteriorated. He is miserable not having any independence. He is on a feeding tube and uses a walker. I see a daily decline. My question is, what can I give him to help with his mood? He wants to die. I would like to ease his misery, take away his pain, and have him relaxed. He tried liquor in his feeding tube, but it made him fall. I was thinking maybe liquid marijuana. Any ideas?

Medicinal weed comes in liquid form. It can be mixed in with some water and fed through the tube. There are different types of tinctures but, generally speaking, start low and go up until relief is found. I knew a PALS who got much pain relief and elevated mood from the lollipops. They had 50 mg. of THC and he ate half in the morning and half at night.

I'm extremely sensitive to THC so I only do about 5mg of THC to 25 mg of DBC. I'm trying to slowly increase the dose.

KIMT How can I get in touch with the Anesthesiologist you mentioned? I'm new to this group. I'm interested in learning more regarding the MM strains/formulas. There are so many choices... it's very confusing! I've heard many times that full plant is best. We are willing to give it a try. How do I go about getting his contact informations? Thanks!

You'll have to find a doctor in your own state. He is only licensed to practice in Florida and Florida has a specific registry. If you google medical marijuana, you can find out lots of information about the different combinations and about the various components. Then look for a doctor who has the training in your State and a license to prescribe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back