Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
QC
City
Montreal
Dear All,

First, I just joined, and this is my first post, I do not have ALS.

I am sorry if my posts says or is anything wrong (including the section), but I am quite interested in ALS as I had a dear aunt to me who was diagnosed with ALS and left us to heaven over a year ago.

They always said I look like her, which has scared me since then (genetics) and led me to research deeply into ALS.

With over two years of researching, I have today a firm believe that medical marijuana can greatly benefit patients with ALS when mixed with magnesium. I am sure many ALS patients have tried marijuana, and I still believe that it should be allowed world wide (enforced by the UN maybe).

My aunt passed away with us never hearing of such possibility due to us living in the Middle East, which was very sad considering I believe that having treated her with a high magnesium-intake (1000mg daily) and cannabis could have greatly improved her condition and prolonged her life.

Can anyone please share their experiences with using such a combination (or similar to it) and how it have helped?

Would anyone be willing to try it and report their findings? I understand smoking might be harder for advanced patients, and I couldn't find an official drug that contains cannabinoids , but I might be wrong so please feel free to let me know.

With all my pure love and prayer and energy to all of you my brothers and sisters, and I hope you all get better and be calmer at the heart.

Sorry if anything was wrong again somewhere.

I will be donating to this forum quite soon once I start working :)

-Admiral

The 1,000mg suggested above is not accurate for any person other than my aunt, please consult with your doctor for the ideal amount, I would suggest even higher if possible, as high as physically allowed by your physician, and I also suggest limiting calcium intake to nil.

I have no experience with mmj in combination with high magnesium intake.

Do you have any studies or write-ups on this you can cite?

GregK

I believe we aren't allowed to paste links in messages on this forum. If you go to google and search for Cathy Jordon out lives doctors. It doesn't mention magnesium, but is proposing the use of MM. Also, not aware of the accuracy, just found the story when searching the Interwebs :)
Darryl

Hey Admiral,

Where in the Middle East? I currently live in the Middle East. My mother is from LaPrairie :)

What kind of care did your aunt get over here? Aside from the MM that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back