Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
BR
State
São Paulo
City
Guarulhos
After a year now my diagnosis changed to "probable" mnd, unfortunately :confused:

Sorry to welcome you to the club. 8^\

Roger, I'm both saddened and surprised. I was really hoping for some other diagnosis for you. --Mike

I am sorry to hear this, I was officially diagnosed in 9/15 but is suspected months earlier

Sorry for you diagnosis, Roger. I just went back and read your previous posts. It must come as such a shock. As you probably know, this forum offers lots of help and support. Welcome here, though I wish I wasn't saying that.

Thank you all... I will try to live as good as possible for as long as I can...

You say you got a probable diagnosis but you said your emg'so have been clean with only signs of facis. No upper motor neuron signs such as hyperflexia, clonus, etc. You have to have both in order to have an actual diagnosis. Sounds to me you need to see an actual expert in ALS as I believe you can't have a probable diagnosis without a dirty EMG, positive F waves, active digenervation. Don't give into that diagnosis. If I was you I would travel to an ALS clinical and have them give me a second opinion. Just doesn't sound right. Sounds like some type of cervical spine issues.

Help - you are a guest here mate.

Please read the stickies again - you should not be posting on any thread apart from one of your own in the Do I have section. I know you want to help, but this isn't the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back