Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
City
Tomball
I feel my heart breaking all over again. When I saw Patrick on TV tonite....it brought tears to my eyes.

God......let there be a cure. God bless these wonderful courageous folks, and their caregivers.

Irma:cry:

Yes, Let There Be A Cure Soon. I Agree!

Mda Is Working Hard On This. What A Wonderful Organization That Contributes So Much For The Cause And Gives More Than A Lot Of People Realize To Families With Neuromusclar Disease.

So Glad That Jerry Lewis Telethon Will Focus On Als Again This Year And Make The Public More Aware Of This Horrible Disease That Can Strike Anyone, Anywhere At Any Age.

We Pray For A Cure, Also.

Cals,
Caroliney

Hi Irma

I also had to get a grip on what is going on also, when I saw Patrick and Connie. I have met them and talked with them soo many times......Freddie did not want to do the telethon this year.........I think the vent and adjusting was too early for him.....I do want you to know that we think of your dear Rudy everyday, I have his picture up in the wall of fame......You know all those pics Freddie looks at everyday........Call me or come and see us when you get the chance........WE LOVE YOU and hope you are doing well! YOU are one heck of a women...........I love you Irma!

Freddie is ready for one of your smooches!
Your Friends,
netty and Freddie

Hi Freddie and netty. Thanks a bunch for your reply. Here lately I have been in a cocoon, with a very heavy heart. I wish, oh so much, I could come and see you guys. I am so tied up at home, I haven't been to Shannon's in a while, over a month. I am doctoring my Charo twice a day. She is on meds for her kidneys. I also have to give her that Lactated Ringer's twice a day, God I hate that part. This coming Friday, I am going to have an out patient surgery. I really don't want to go to the hospital. Hope to God they don't send me there, because I have to take care of my baby. I hate these damn health issues! Say hi to Freddie, tell him as soon as I find a little chance, I'll come in for a visit. God bless you guys.

Hi Freddie.............(muuuaah! Here's your smooch! LOL!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back