Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Hi, this is Sam. I just received a letter that stated a representative from the local MDA association will be at my next appointment and meeting with me... What is this about, i have not been officially diagnosed yet.

Keeep hoping!

Hi, this is Sam. I just received a letter that stated a representative from the local MDA association will be at my next appointment and meeting with me... What is this about, i have not been officially diagnosed yet.

And hopfully you aren't going to be diagnosed either!
-Smak

This is at Duke right? It will be Jennifer or Rebecca, both are awesome (they come to UNC too). They visit everyone in the "MDA affiliated clinics" in case you are given the diagnosis of MND, you know what resources are available. Have you had your EMG yet?

Ashley

They probably are going to give you information you might need if you are Dx. I would not panic. Just consider that the Doctors are looking for all possible options for you.

God Bless
Capt AL

Al, your grandson is darling. May God bless him. I have not been online for about 2 or 3 days, I was having computer issues, but I took care of them.

Yeah, I was reading about your grandson the other day, and it really tore me up. Again, may God bless him. He is a cutie!

Irma

Thank you so much Irma.
God Bless
Capt AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back