Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
Well appt on the 6th.a lot weaker in arms and shoulders..see if I tick boxes now..if not.I may say to him off the record about use of mm..and I have got my pain management clinic changed to Dr Notcutt for July and want to commend him for his work, also ask why no more research has been done despite the remarkable results in the one thc mnd mice trial..

Good luck Pete let us know how it goes

>Well appt on the 6th.a lot weaker in arms and shoulders

Good luck Pete!

Thanks Nikki and Max...of course I'll let you know how I get on..x

Hi Pete. From the sounds of it, no diagnosis? I really hope you get an answer (same boat but PLS)...but maybe not this particular answer? Please do let us know how you get on.
Keeping you in my prayers, Janelle x

Hi Pete, good to see you posting.

We will be waiting to see how you get on in this appointment xx

Thanks Tillie, and hi Green Queen..DX yes and no.lol..first told mnd a while ago, but progression has been slower than they expected,think it's cos of mm use... so for nearly two years been -"wwe think you have mnd, but don't tick all the boxes"..we'll see...
Take care folks..
Pete

>Hi Pete, good to see you posting.

Ditto that!

And again things are no clearer...agreed that I'm bit weaker, but surprised not spread to more muscle groups.. Did mention the mm to him...He's said that mnd is likely butholding hope of mmn and that the three day ivig trial I had wasn't sufficient so a five day infusion is planned....so still I don't know where\if I should be posting...thanks guys for your continued support☺

Well good news I think. Best of luck with the IVIG. As far as I am concerned you can post here if you want

Take care...thinking of you.
God bless, Janelle x

Don't you even consider going away, Pete!

Pete that must have been hard to still not get a clear anything!

Whatever 3 letters you end up putting after your name, you know you are part of this family, so don't worry about that one.

When does the IVIG start?

Thanks guys..yes a plus, while there's doubt there's hope...no idea yet on date for ivig, things generally take a while over here...😂

Well that was quicker than I thought... Date set for infusion 15th of June,,day after my 40th birthday... At least no stay needed, just five days on the trot during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back