Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
BR
State
São Paulo
City
Guarulhos
Tomorrow I will get bottox injections on my neck. Doctors diagnosis is cervical dystonia and this is the best treatment they said. I really don't know if what I have is dystonia or bulbar als and I have read some posts where pals take bottox and have bad reactions. Some of them died because of it as I read in other post. I am really scared about these injections but I will do it. Everything I tried failed and I don't have the knowledge to create a protocol for me. If the diagnosis is not correct maybe I will not post anymore here because I may be dead. If the diagnosis is correct the injections will help me. I may die tomorrow so if this happens I would like to say thanks for all of you that helped me when I needed. If I wrote something that someone didn't like it I would like to apologize now. I hope the cure can be found and you long survivors and the newbies can be cured. Thank you all and God bless you.

Rogério

Good luck to you Rogerio.

since you posted today it seems you survived ....

Yes, but I didn't get the injections yet. I thought the neuro would apply the same day but I have to wait for insurance approval.

Thanks Mike and Greg for the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back