Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Lanark
Just got a very big shock.. I was looking at the March of Faces.. (think thats what it's called) I spoke to Mom about it I guess a year ago.. and she was kinda against it.. I was just jumping around the net.. When I ended up on that page.. I was looking at the Brave faces of some who have suffered from ALS.. and have passed.. when I came across Mom's picture.. I am so proud of her for posting her picture. I think it's a very important thing to do, to post your picture.. it shows the world how many have ALS.. that it hits the young, and old.. it doesn't matter who you are, or what you have done.. it hits anyone this Disease.. So please.. if Youhave not done so.. Please get a form from your local ALS office..and please Post your picture.. Lets make the world aware of this disease..

Countrycouple

Hi there, I went thru the whole site and found it very informative. There is even a section for young children to view and help them understand ALS. Surprised no one else has checked it out. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to add it to Jack's web site. My Best to you, Beebe

Hi country couple

Hi there, Am I misunderstanding something? I didn't understand your response. It was March of Faces that I checked out. We have a web site for my son-in-law Jack and have informative Links there too. You can visit if you go to my profile. My best to you, Beebe

Hi Guys. There is a March of faces USA and a Canadian Chapter as well. It is a good tool for awareness as they will loan banners for your events and it puts faces to a disease that so many are unaware of.
AL

Hi there

Hi there, I found the one for USA that's what the country couple were saying. I also went thru the Canada link. You are right about it being very informative. Have a good day. My Best to all, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back