Loved one DX
Country
US
State
FL
City
Fort Myers
Hi everyone,

It is with great pain that I tell you my loving husband, Mango aka Eric, passed away yesterday after fighting a courageous battle with ALS. We are all in shock over how fast this disease took my husband down. He was only diagnosed in late Jan 09. He will be missed by so many. Thank you to all the good people on this site who offered their support to my husband and myself over the last few months. I wish you all the best and keep fighting.

God Bless,
Judi

Oh Gosh, I am so sorry, Mango was such a nice man, oh my, I am so sorry, you both are such nice people. I am just so sad that we lost another pals. He was taken just so soon. I am just so upset, you husband was a friend to me, and so many. I hope you will stay with us, you are a sweetheart, and the love you two shared was so evident in both of your posts.

Judi, I can't tell you how saddened I am by this news. I am so so sorry for your loss. Eric really was such a great guy. I really liked him so much. He brought so much insight, wisdom and humor to the forum.

Damn, this sucks! I am shocked and heart broken. Please accept my deepest sympathies. I hope that you find comfort in the love that you and Eric shared.

Take good care of yourself ok?
Rosella

I am terribly sorry to hear of Eric's passing, Judi. He was a very nice and funny man.
My deepest condolensces.

Oh, Judi- I am so shocked; I am at a loss for words....
Marianne

That is very surprising and painful news! I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you!

I am so sorry to hear this news.....to many forum members lost this week to this brutal disease. We need a cure....NOW!
THinking of you during this very sad time.
Kelly

Judi, I am so sorry about Eric, I can still remember the picture that he posted of him and his brother with the fish that they caught. This disease is just awful and I am very sad that it took him so fast. My condolences to you and all of your family.

Barry

Judi I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
My heart goes out to you and your family.
Dana

I am so sorry to hear of your husbands passing. May you all find comfort in the love and memories you share.
You are in my thoughts.

My symapthies to you & your family.God Bless
Sharon

Judi, Please accept my condolences. "Mango" was a bright spot on the forum. Thank you for all of the wonderful love and care you gave to him.

Kim

Oh, Judi. I am heartbroken for you. God bless you both for bravely sharing your journey with this horrible disease. Get some rest and know you are loved.

Judi , please accept condolences from my family to yours.

Glen

So sorry to hear this. Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back