Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
oregon
City
dallas
I just wanted to post the "Make July 4th National ALS Awareness Day" and I hope everyone who reads this will sign the petition. I signed it in honor of my mother who passed away on Oct-18-2008, even though she is gone, ALS will always be with me..... I hope one day there will be a cure and I will never give up! All you have to do is GOOGLE Make July 4th National ALS Awareness Day and it will take you to the website.

Thank you,
Debra:grin:

Debra ... thanks for posting this info. I've signed the petition, and hope it comes to pass.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. This is a thoughtful way to honor her memory.

My wife Lisa was diagnosed in January of 2007 with ALS. My daughter is living with us and started this petition (Make July 4th National ALS Awareness Day). Signatures have somewhat stalled and I want to remind everyone to please read the petition to learn what it is all about and then please sign it. It only takes a few minutes and may save lives by increasing awareness of this disease.

YouTube- Lou Gehrig's speech

Thanks, Joel Hess

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joel~
Do you know how many signatures it will take to make July 4th National ALS Awareness Day? At least 2 times a week I will check the online petition......right now there are only 2450, it make me so sad. I want to thank your daughter for starting the petition as well. We need to make this happen, so I hope everyone who reads this will pass on the information to family and friends so they can sign it.

Debra

I hope more people sign this petition very quickly. If the viral marketers can spread all their stupid crap about knock-off drugs all over the internet, there's bound to be something similar that can be done for this (in an above board and respectful manner, of course)

Thanx

Thank:p:p you for making it so easy to sign up. I hope to be able to attend the game at Yankee Stadium. Should be some day.

Very proud to have signed.. In the memory of my Mom and all who have lost their fight to ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back