Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Lanark
Hi all.. it's been awhile since I have been around.. Trying to think of so many ways to raise money and awreness for ALS.. I had a golf tournament that was very succesful last year.. But I just don't have the energy this year.. I am thou working on a Car Scanvenger Hunt for ALS to raise money this year.. and also been thinking if maybe somewhere, some how we can get some megnetic ribbons made for ALS.. as we see on cars for Cancer..and to Support our Troops? good idea or not? Can I please have some feedback?
Mike

Hey, if you visit the als association website they have made magnetic ribbons, but mabey we could get a newer ones that drag more attention! just a thought!

The person that posted this is up here in Canada Sara. ALSA is in the US so he is trying to get a project up here. I think it might be a workable idea Mike. Have you a design idea yet? I'm sure ALS Canada would want a say in it but then if it was a private project they may not. I'm sure we could ask around an find out.
AL.

Al said:
The person that posted this is up here in Canada Sara. ALSA is in the US so he is trying to get a project up here. I think it might be a workable idea Mike. Have you a design idea yet? I'm sure ALS Canada would want a say in it but then if it was a private project they may not. I'm sure we could ask around an find out.
AL.

Working on it Buddy..
I'll let ya know..
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back