Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
New Jersey
City
Cranbury
I would appreciate any personal experiences you could share regarding either your use or someone else's use of Lutimax. Thank you for your time and attention to my request.

remember the Head On commercial s

per the products own webste you mention "THE FDA. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE".

The statements they make are pure marketing. No proof, testing or studies that give results other than taking our money.

I'm not sure whether to just take this out of here or not. The product material says it may do this and may do that. The only thing I can see is that it may make your wallet thinner. As I've said before. If it was so great some one would be jumping all over it not just trying to scam people on the internet. Maybe we'll add it to our scam watch.
AL.

It really burns me up when guys like this join and post a question like this to get people to go to a website by doing a search and then maybe buying this crap. They don't have to give any information about where they are from, whether they sell the stuff (most do) and then they are gone. I send them an email and they don't respond so then I know it's crap but some of you have already been to their site. So my advice is do not give this post any time or attention. Other than mine and Tracy's posts this thread is a load of cow dung.

Al -

I'm on the fence about whether stuff like this should stay or go. I'm so cheap, they'll never get me but I definitely did not recognize this as a scam. The approach is very slick. As long as folks like you and Tracy are on top of these things, I feel like we'll all get the heads up when needed. I'm also OK with you making the call because so far it has always seemed your judgement is reasonable. Thanks for your vigilance.

Liz

I, too, worry about the effect some unscrupulous scammers will have on people who are vulnerable and desperate for a cure. Thank goodness this site is all about empowerment and taking charge for ourselves as individuals. And thanks to Al and David for giving us a heads-up when necessary! Cindy

Well folks apparently I have screwed up and tarred and feathered Jim when he doesn't deserve it. Apparently he has ALS and was asking a legitimate question. He is searching for alternate treatments because he feels failed by traditional medicine. My comments about the product still stand but I do apologize to Jim for implying that he was any less than forthcoming with us. He is just looking for support and information like the rest of us.
AL.

Al, thanks for setting things straight. And Jim welcome to you. Hope this mishap doesn't put you off the forum.

Liz

Re Lutimax

This reply is to Jimcip,

Don't be discouraged by the many negative replies you received regarding your legitimate question.
I simply joined this forum only because of you. I fell upon this sight while doing a search.

Lutimax comtains luteolin a very powerful antioxidant that research has proven to reduce inflammatiion as in immunological diseases, asthma, chronic bronchitis and hyperactive immune system reponse. It is an ALL natural substance--- found in peanut shells and barks, etc.
Luteolin has been proven to regulate blood sugar, increase Insulin sensitivity and oxidize cells in painful conditions, such as diabetic neuropathy. It prevents cell damage and therefore also has anti cancer properties. It is also an anti-viral.

Note The FDA is not to be trusted for approval of any " CURE" ! They would rather keep the drug companies in business! There are many ways to bring the path of the body back to homeostasis (a non diseased state) Do not expect them to let you in on it. Drugs are and were made from plants and herb sources that is until they started all the synthetic chemical compounds many that are hazardous to our health!

You are on the right path! Jim. May I direct you to lifeextensionmagazine.com website.
there you can find out more about luteolin. Do a search on mitochondrial health ( that is the cellular powerhouses in your muscles) and there are others like ALA and L carnitine, and CoQ-10 too that help!

God Bless, DVC77

My experience

I want to share my experience and knowledge of Lutimax.

For a little more than three years Linda, my PALS took Lutimax. She was introduced to the guy who made it through a fellow PALS she met when her Neurologist introduced them. The doctor was extremely skeptical but felt compelled to share what he knew
(perhaps because she was so young {43}). The fellow PALS had been diagnosed with ALS
and had progressed to the point that his arms hung limp at his side. He was able to walk but his speech was beginning to slur. This PALS began seeing "Ralph" who gave him Lutimax and told him to limit the carbs in his diet. Ralph and the PALS met on a weekly basis and by the time my PALS was introduced to him the doctor had changed his diagnosed because he had not progressed in the disease for more than 6 months and was getting strength back in his arms. I know this sounds fishy but I met the man and saw his arms hanging at his side and then watched as he slowly got stronger and stronger and eventually was able to hang from a monkey bar by his arms.

My friend Linda began seeing Ralph and taking Lutimax and following his protocol. Ralph did not charge Linda for the Litimax or for his time in person or on the phone. I can't be sure that he did the same for the other PALS he saw but I got to know him very well and saw him almost weekly for more than two years
and I know that he did what he did to help not to make money. Every week that I took Linda to see him he would give her a new bottle of Lutimax and test her arm and hand strength . He NEVER charged her for anything. He also sold the product online and I don't remember exactly how much he charged but I think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $30-$40 a bottle. I remember Linda trying to pay Ralph for the Lutimax many times and he always refused to take the money. After a couple of years he finally allowed her to pay him $25 for four bottles, a months supply.

Ralph never said Lutimax would heal anybody. What he did say (to the best of my memory and understanding) was that it fought off free radicals and protected from further cell death. Ralph was not just selling the stuff, he made the stuff himself and spoke at several hospitals around the world teaching about how Lutiolen could be used in modern medicine. He'd find that making a slight adjustment in the mixture of ingredents would make a difference in how the people using it felt and responded so he would throw out the old batch and redo a new one. The cost to do this was huge but from what I could tell, it never deterred him. He had/has a heart for helping people, a God given, amazing gift of intelligence and a driving desire to find a way to help people with terimal illnesses.

Linda died. The PALS her doctor introduced her to is still alive and last I heard, doing fairly well. Both followed Ralphs directions. Three other female PALS also died. I know of two other male PALS he worked with while Linda saw him who are also still living and have maintained or regained strength.

I believe the Lutimax helped Linda in a lot of ways. I think it slowed the progression of the disease and, if nothing else, gave her hope. She continued to take it up to the time she got her feeding tube six months before her death in 11/06. Ralph gave her Lutimax in powder form and we'd mix it with water and give in her tube for a while
but Linda said she didn't want to "fight" anymore and stopped taking it. She'd get depressed when she saw that it wasn't working for her as well as it was for the men
and tried very hard to be happy for them. She hated the g-tube, didn't want to use the bi-pap and decided early on against invasive respiratory help. Basically she'd decided to give up the fight and accept that she was going to die soon. She wanted to focus on "getting ready" and she felt she could not do that while she still had hope of stopping the disease. Over the next six months without Lutimax she quickly went downhill. Ralph stayed in contact and came to see her a few times before she died.
At her funeral his face showed how hard he took the defeat. I've talked to him a few times since then and I continue to be amazed at his determination to keep searching for the answer to unlock the mystery of ALS and other terminal diseases regardless of the emotional, financial and physical cost to him.

I am not endorsing any ads for the product or trying to convence anyone to try it.
I just wanted to share my experience with the people here who might be considering an alternate treatment. I'd say most are scams and others are simply unnecessary suppliments. I'll never know for sure if Lutimax helped Linda the way I think it did but I know that it did not hurt her and it was almost free.

Sorry this has gotten so long. I hope it is helpful.

Jeanne

I'd still like to hear from more PALS who took it, both the ones who feel it helps and the ones who did not note improvement. The problem with many of these supplemements and such is that we hardly ever get to hear from the PALS and how they feel about it.

I would appreciate any personal experiences you could share regarding either your use or someone else's use of Lutimax. Thank you for your time and attention to my request.

It is really too soon to tell but it appears to be helping my sister who not only has ALS but rheumatoid arthritis. She is also on a very strict diet and is sticking to it. I lsaw her in August and again last weekend and I could see an impovement.

Well Jim wrote about this 2 years ago and never came back to tell us he improved. I still say it doesn't work.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back