Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
We would like to remember members of the forum in proper fashion by having loved ones, or friends, post a photo and details of the individual being remembered on our Memorial Wall.

If permissions is required, or a photo can't be found; let me know and I'll reach out to the contact information on hand to touch base with family.

Post a tribute to the memorial wall

Re: Post In Memoriam Eulogy

Too weird David, I was thinking about this just this morning!
Max asked for once, and I don't know why it came into my head, but wow, here it is!

I will post one for Chris later on today, THANK YOU

What a great idea.

I uploaded a eulogy and photo, and filled out the form, previewed it (looked good) and hit the submit button. Poof! Now I don't see it.

Then the system sent me an email. The memorial and photo I sent in will be approved before it is posted. Good job. Simple system. Thanks.

Last edited:

I've posted mine now too.

I'm going to let Sandy know as hopefully she will do one for Max.

David, I tried to leave a comment on Mike's but the captcha window was blank, so it said I didn't answer the question right ...

I can't seem to access the memorial wall from my iPad. It says Safari cannot open

I can see it from my Ipad....

I still can't open it from my iPad. I am clicking on the link from David that says memorial wall. I get Safari cannot open because server cannot be found.

Oh! That link does not work for me either. I was going there from the opening page Sorry

Strange the link doesn't work; I tried from an anonymous browser and had no trouble: Create Memoriam | ALSforums.com

< Found this in moderation. --Mike >

I've added birth/death dates; if possible, anyone that already submitted could you PM me the appropriate dates for your loved ones?

Thanks David.

I tried to enter date of birth and death - diagnosis date would be good to have too.

But again, there is no captcha to answer, so it would not accept my edit, just like when I tried to leave comment on Mike's.

I solved the captcha not working as it was my adblocker that I must have running on the forum.

Anyone can post to the memorial wall - they don't even need to be a forum member?
I notice a new post from anonymous?

Anyone can post a tribute but each one will be reviewed for appropriateness.

This is a wonderful idea, David. And adding a field of diagnoses date would be awesome too.
Such a lovely way to remember the many folks you get to know on this fabulous forum!

All the best in your efforts!
Gotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back