Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Wi
City
marshfield
A special thread for Gina at this time of loss - I have listened to her help so many of us - now - if yo feel inclined, please send her your thoughts of comfort and peace at this difficult time as all CALS will one day be coping with the aftermath of this nasty disease.

Gina,

I just can't imagine the pain in your heart - but remember that Glen is in God's hands now and don't forget that He is also looking after you and your children. You truly have been such a source of strength for me and so many other PALS - I just wish I could somehow ease your pain - but only time can do that.. so for now, just know that we love you and you will be in the hearts and prayers of many..

May God be with you at this time...
Don

Gina........

Romans 8: 38-39

I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love which Christ Jesus our Lord shows us. We can't be separated by death or life, by angels or rulers, by anything in the present or anything in the future, by forces or powers in the world above or in the world below, or by anything else in creation.

You and your entire family are in our prayers. May your dear Husband Glen rest in peace. No matter what you feel like asking, or discussing, sharing or whatever, feel free. Our Father will give you peace, comfort, and strength. Take care, and God bless you, friend!

Irma

Gina. Sorry for the loss of Glen. As time goes on I hope you will only remamber the good times.
AL.

I would like to thank all for your prayers and support.Even though i am in so much pain and anguish i am so gratefull that my dh is at peace and no longer suffering.He was so courageous and looked so tired.I would not have wished one more minute for him to suffer.Finally the fear of losing him was overcome by the fear of him suffering any longer.I am just praying now for the strength to get through the next few days and the strength to carry on !NO one should ever have to die from such a horrible disease.I pray for a cure and again i thank you all so much !.....Gina

Gina, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. You and your family are in my prayers.
Linda

Gina, may God bless you, and your family. May he give each of you peace in your hearts, strength, and comfort. I will certainly continue to keep you all in my prayers. I know it's painful for you to visit this forum. We'lll understand. Take as much time, we'll be here. May your dear husband rest in peace. I agree with you, it is so painful to watch our Pals become so tired. I, too, felt at peace when my son finally let go, because I knew that he was no longer suffering from this dreadful disease. Again firend, God bless. Thinking of you!

Irma

So Sorry Gina,

James Michener wrote in his book Chesapeake Bay, "The quality of one's life is measured by the experiences impinged upon it." Glen has had more that most peaple could ever imagine. Embraces the blessed memories of your courageous hero.
And thank you for sharing.
Love Laurie

Prayers for you Gina

Gina I am sorry to hear of the loss of your dear husband Glen.In time you will remember all the good times. Big hugs and prayers.

Gina I am so sorry for your husband's death and believe me I know how you are feeling; but now we know your Dear Glen is resting in peace and now free out of his sick body.

May God give you and your family the strenght to go through this.

Love.

Paty Baja California, Mexico
CALS to late husband Jorge, who passed away Dec. 30th. 2007

Hello Gina. I am sorry for your loss. There is not much to say at a time like this but know htat we are thinking of you. Hugs, Cindy

Gina, I am so sorry to hear of Glen's passing...sorry for the pain you are experiencing....believe me I know how you feel. Our dear husbands are free of this awful disease now, but we miss them so.......so much. Marlene

Gina,
I am so sorry that about the lost of your husband , he is in peace and no longer suffering.

Hi Gina

Sorry to hear your husband passed, but as you said no more suffering. We live close to you, we live in Listowel. My husband still is hanging in there but he would have loved it was him who had went.. This disease has no pity on the weak or strong.

Take care of yourself, have a few laughs remembering the good times you had with your husband. When things settle down, be sure to build yourself up, for you to continue your journey after ALS, our deepest thoughts are with you.

Hello Gina:
My sympathy goes out to you. This is such a difficult time. Your husband's courage--and yours--will be something you can hold in your heart, I hope it will eventually give you peace.
It is a relief when the suffering of someone you love so much is over--but then the 'missing them' begins.
My sincere condolences on your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back