lhagsjr

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
PA
City
Philadelphia
AS you know I got my biopsy results 2 weeks ago. the dr called me and said they are non specific and he does not think i have a neuromuscular problem at all. i thought about it over that weekend and called back monday and said i agree to stop seeing him if he examines me one more time. the last time he really examined me was in may. in june i had the EMG and in july i had the biopsy. they called today and said they had a cancellation for this tuesday. im going to see the dr.
im going to point clearly to the atrophy and see what he says. this is really the end of the line for me and doctors. if he responds by saying this is not atrophy of a concern to me, i have to truely move on. i have no choice, i have seen the best dr at an ALS clinic. i have had 2 EMGS and a biopsy done in just 4 months. Yes, i have the twitching and atrophy but if its not ALS then I guess I can live with it. We will see what happens this tuesday...

That's really al you can do Lou. You can't hit these guys with a bat until they say you have ALS. Maybe, just maybe they're right. Time will tell. Use the time you have wisely.
AL.

Good luck Lou!

Please let us know your results.

Al's right, Lou. I know we all want answers but if everything else has been ruled out, then every day without a DX of ALS is a good day, in my book. So I tell myself. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back