Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Jupiter
I had posted last week about my left arm being tingly and numb. The post was closed. Over the past week the tingling went to my opposite hand then a tingling in both legs that lasts all day. I'm getting cold spot sensations all throughout my body and muscle twitches. I woke this morning with my back leg calf feeling weak/numb and also in my knee. I'm really becoming concerned that this is something serious.

Last edited:
Alicia,

You need to bring these concerns to a doctor. You're asking folks who have ALS for general medical advice and I don't think that's fair. What you have going on is not ALS related so, as a mark of respect, you should be asking a medical professional as to what is going on with you, and not asking terminally ill people. They kind of have a lot on their plate as it is.

Best of luck to you and take good care.

Thank you, I'm sorry for posting again. It's just a lot has happened with my body since my initial post and it's very scary. I don't mean to upset anyone at all. I'm waiting for my appointment and it just seems like I'm having more and more symptoms everyday. I've read things on the internet that can point to this or ms. I'll just wait for my appointment as hard as that is for me. I appreciate your thoughts 🙏

I don't see any reason to think of ALS. If there is no loss of function, it would be hard to worry about MS, either. While you're waiting for your appointment, act as if you're fine and see how far that takes you.

You already had your thread closed last week by Laurie, please don't post again until you have a diagnosis to report.

I'm going in for an emg in 2 weeks. I have constant tingling in both of my feet and weird electrical feelings in my hands that come and go. I am getting random cold sensations on my body also and some twitching in random places throughout the day also. What should I expect for the emg? I'm so nervous about the needles and such. Thank you ❤

Please report back after your EMG. You don't have ALS, but the folks here do, and every one of them had to do one or more EMGs and everyone just got on with it. At this stage, you constantly asking terminally ill people to address your cold spots and tingling is bordering on self absorbed. For the last time, this is not a general health forum so please stop treating it as such.

Any further questions need to be addressed with your GP or, better yet, a counselor in which you can talk about why you won't stop posting on a site for terminally ill folks and their caregivers.

Best of luck to you and please take care.

Alicia, you will be allowed to post on this thread again in two weeks. Til then, your posting has been restricted. In the meantime, the Read Before Posting link answers your questions about sensory issues and the admin at the place you are getting your EMG or your doctor can answer your questions about the procedure itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back