Lots of Readers, No Replys

Status
Not open for further replies.
help

Al, I need to contact you. I live in Brampton also, and I have a loved one with ALS.
Please email me to [email protected] to talk.
Tell me you have done so in case me hotmail sends it to junk mail.
I need help.

Timshelper

Had a good time on the weekend. A little tiring with some of the walking we did but I managed. We stopped in Southhampton to visit friends we hadn,t seen in about 12 years. Strangely enough the lady's daughter -in -law had just lost her father to ALS in Oct. Small world. She offered me some words of encouragement and her and Lee had a good talk about problems we might be facing down the road. It is nice to talk to someone that has been through this even if their story is not a happy one. Even when I find it upsetting to talk about it I still want the knowledge. If you didn't get my mail it is [email protected]. Keep the faith. Talk to you soon Kim.

missed you all

I have just read through this summer's posts. I have not been in all summer. I think a live chat might be a good thing to try adding to this site. I hope more people get active here because I know it meant so much to me this past year as my husband and I dealt with the uncertainty of his health. I do have a praise that for now, it's not looking like ALS. But, I won't forget all you guys and I will check in now and then.

God bless you all,
me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back