Diagnosis
01/2019
Country
US
State
ME
City
Sanford
She died at a hospice house Thursday night. I'm so sad and mad at ALS. She had dropped a lot of weight and stopped eating/drinking day before Thanksgiving. She lived 8 days. Diagnosed 1/19.
Beyond heartbroken.
Dennis

Oh Dennis, I am so sorry for your loss...I wish there was something I could say to make any difference, but of course there's nothing I can say.
Love,
S xx

I am terribly sorry. That went so quickly. She was very lucky to have you as her loving care partner

peace and comfort

I’m so sorry. You have every reason to be sad and mad at ALS.

Dennis I am so sorry. A short journey fir you two, makes the shock more so no doubt. Wishing you peace and soon, comfort in better memories.

Dennis,
I'm so sorry. It's heartbreaking to lose someone to this horrible disease. May you find peace and comfort.

Dennis, my deepest sympathies in the loss of your girlfriend. Your love and concern for her was so strong. Kate

My diagnosis date was January 19th as well. I’m so sorry for your loss. May good memories of your time together bring you peace and comfort.
Tammy

She died at a hospice house Thursday night. I'm so sad and mad at ALS. She had dropped a lot of weight and stopped eating/drinking day before Thanksgiving. She lived 8 days. Diagnosed 1/19.
Beyond heartbroken.
Dennis
I am very sorry for your loss. You are being kept in many thoughts.

Dennis,
Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss of Sharon. Hoping you find comfort & support in family /friends.
Nancy

I'm very sorry, Dennis. I'm glad you were there at her side.

--Laurie

So sorry for your loss. This disease is so cruel. Wishing you peace.

Dennis, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Dennis, sorry to hear of Sharon's passing. Wishing you peace and comfort.

V

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family on Sharon's passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back