Reason
Other
Country
US
State
fl
City
orlando
My name is Danny, I'm 19 years old at the University of Central Florida in Orlando and I am on a mission to spread awareness of ALS. I've spent the past 6 months attempting to reach out to the students of UCF in hopes to spread awareness, and by doing so we are hosting an all day Country Music Festival at the UCF campus on Saturday St. Patrick's Day March 17th.

I first became aware of ALS in high school after I saw the path my best friend Josh's body took from Muscular Dystrophy. I was determined to learn more about MD and starting coming across links in reference to Lou Gehrig's Disease. After hearing firsthand from patients and families about their ALS experiences, I was speechless. Some of the people I've met along the way have been incredibly inspiring in addition to many being fearless.

Myself along with the gentlemen of Phi Delta Theta Fraternity (UCF) would like to welcome all patients and families to our event. Admission is FREE for any patients and family members that want to join us in Orlando, Fl 1:00 pm to help spread awareness.

If anyone is interested in sharing your ALS story with us through the event please PM me.

******Like!*******

Thank you Danny., if only there were more selfless people like you I think the world would be a better place to live in. {{HUGS}}

Thank you Danny!
Blessings,
Cindy

May God bless you and your fraternity

awww. Thats really nice. Thank you

Danny, you rock , mate ( think New Zealand accent)!

What a wonderful giving person you are. I thank you for your help. We surly need it!

Thanks Danny, if this is what you get up to at 19 I'd love to see what you're doing when you're 30. Good on ya mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back