Reason
Other
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Guelph
Hi! I'm looking to buy a Tobii I-12+ for my 5 year old daughter with Rett Syndrome. Any out there?

My mother in-law recently lost her battle with ALS and we have an I-15plus with all the articulated mounting brackets and it was purchased with the software to add internet to it along with being bluetooth capable and im answering your post to see if you would like to purchase it. The unit was barely even used maybe for a month it is in pristine condition
Thank you

My mother in-law recently lost her battle with ALS and we have an I-15plus with all the articulated mounting brackets and it was purchased with the software to add internet to it along with being bluetooth capable and im answering your post to see if you would like to purchase it. The unit was barely even used maybe for a month it is in pristine condition
Thank you
Hi there! Yes I'm interested! What are you asking for it? Do you have a picture of it? It has the eye gaze capability, correct? You can email me directly @ [email protected]

Hi, I sent email with pictures and price and yes it does have igaze along with touchscreen it has when you look at screen it monitors your retina and you can pick letters and words and it will speek for you
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back