Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
al
City
mobile
its been 4 weeks since twithing started in arms and legs feels like a lump when i swallow twithing in legs hardly ever stops except when im walking legs feel weak and it feels like its hard to walk aking and sharp pain in legs now moveing to my feet its moved and got so bad in just a few weeks i have a emg in 6 days anyone out there have any ideals its getting very scary now.

Hey zac111,
I've been sick for about 3 months now something like that, all the other symptoms of mine have gone away and now I'm left with twitching randomly all over, but it's not constant. I also felt the lump in my throat about two weeks ago, I didn't think it was going to go away, but it did. I really think it was nerves. I'm telling you, I was scared to death when I started feeling sick but I've passed that PANIC stage and feel so much better. I totally know what your going through since it was just a few months ago I was feeling like you are now. My legs, feet and muscles have been hurting me off an on, it's not constant. I feel like I'm having growing pains in my leg bones, like I did back in high school, I grew 5 inches in one summer. My right side doesn't feel as strong as my left side. I still have weakness but has gotten better from the onset of it. Also you mentioned the magnesium being low, I had low potassuim when I first got sick. Try not to worry so much, I know it's easier said than done, but trust me you will feel better. Plus I found by not researching every little thing on the internet will set you mind at ease, researching just freaks you out! Hope you start feeling better.

zac111 said:
its been 4 weeks since twithing started in arms and legs feels like a lump when i swallow twithing in legs hardly ever stops except when im walking legs feel weak and it feels like its hard to walk aking and sharp pain in legs now moveing to my feet its moved and got so bad in just a few weeks i have a emg in 6 days anyone out there have any ideals its getting very scary now.

Zack,

You sound just like me, except my left leg is very bad. I have overall body twitching and every now and then I have a lump in my throat (but I think it is from anexiety). I still do not have an appointment to the Mayo clinic. Hang in there.

hey bguys i know i shouldnt research everything but i did research magnesium and it causes a variety of things in the body when its low including cramps twithing of the muscles and weakness it also said when magnesium is low potasium could be low also just wondering if anybody else has had low magnesium.i wish everybody good luck and hope their symtoms turn out to be something that can be treated.

hey guys i know i ask alot of questions but i was wondering if anyone here has had low magnesium levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back