Looking for opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My classic ALS symptoms go on and on, my body is rotting and I’m so angry,,,,, so I’ll be back when I get official diagnosis so I can hopefully then get some support

Please respect the members of this forum who have ALS or are caring for someone with ALS. None of your symptoms say ALS but your total inability to respect the members here, and continuing to ask questions when asked (kindly) to stop posting, screams anxiety. You don't have ALS, it doesn't work the way you are describing. It seems you are desperate to get an ALS diagnosis, but it's not going to happen. Please seek counseling and seek out anxiety forums to get help. Finally, continue to work with your docs and cease posting here unless you get an ALS diagnosis, which you will not.

Best of luck to you.

I did not mean to offend anyone at all, apologizes. Your right I’m scared because I can’t control what’s happening. I just posted to vent I did not mean any harm. I didn’t think anyone would reply or pay attention. I’m angry because of what’s happening and didn’t know where to go to vent. Blessings you are all in my prayers. And your correct I’m having a hard time. Had doctor up my anxiety medicine today. Did not mean to offend anyone. Please forgive. Just feel like I’m in a nightmare and your right that’s something that I should keep with my counselor. God bless you all.

Hello- I think it's a good reminder that the people here that you are asking for help from are real people and that it is very distressing to have folk lash out at them when they can't (not won't) provide the support people sometimes come here to demand. While you are struggling, it's super important to go to the appropriate and most qualified folk to help you- and that would not be terminally ill strangers on the internet. Can you imagine if some stranger held you responsible for their poor health and were to post something to you in the same tone? It's borderline abusive.

We mourn with those who experience loss due to ALS or who come back to report a life limiting diagnosis and we wholeheartedly celebrate those who come back to report they do not have ALS. I wish for you the latter and sincerely hope your upcoming doctor's appointment is a positive one and one that gives you answers. I am glad you are receiving proper care in the meantime.

You have posted 28 messages... you have received FORTY EIGHT - 48 replies
and this has dribbled on to four pages.

The Moderators have given you far more than they have tolerated of other
posters.

If you ever post again it must only be the EMG report where the summary/conclusion
at the bottom states you have been diagnosed with ALS.

No need to post another apology... all the previous ones will do.

I do sincerely hope you get the help you need to go forward with a healthy
content life. Please continue to work with your counselor and doctors.

Last edited:
Al, it looks like you are correct. The abnormal brain lesions seems to point to MS. I’m getting a spinal tap and more blood work. Thank you all for putting up with all of my messages. Your the most courages people I have ever come across. Im not looking for responses. Go’s bless you all. And yes, I feel the need to apologize again. I’m bi polar and am seeking more medical attention because what I am on is not working. I will not post again but will stay a member to keep donating 20.00 a month. I hope this money helps the cause. I pray for a miracle cure, nothing is impossible. God bless all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back