Not open for further replies.

SeeVeggs

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read and respond to me! I’m a 33 year old female and about a month and a half ago I started twitching in the muscle below my pinky finger. The twitching has lessened since I started taking a multivitamin, magnesium, and vitamin D3. I’ve started experiencing pain in my left ring finger and into my wrist/palm of my hand, even when wearing a brace before bed. This pain is radiating into the outside of my elbow and I’m not sure if this is the start to clinical weakness or more along the lines of cubital tunnel or a pinched ulnar nerve.

I’ve seen my chiropractor who thinks this is more of a musculoskeletal issue and referred me to an orthopedic doctor on the 23rd. I’m just afraid and looking for outside opinions. Thank you again for your time.

I wouldn't start wearing a brace without being evaluated by a PT or an orthopod, so glad you're seeing one.

I would hold off on chiro visits, too, until you have a diagnosis. But I see no reason to believe it will be ALS or anything like it. It sounds like a localized nerve problem if anything.

Best,
Laurie

Thank you for your reply, Laurie! I’m ready to see a doctor and figure out what’s up. I’ll make sure to make a donation towards ALS research. Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back