Looking for Johnny and Fisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
swimming?

Swimming in an Ontario Lake? Too cold this year. Although wife Lee said she swam in Lake Muskoka last week while visiting sister in law. Just below Bala. Too cold for me. I find my hands get really useless when they get cold. Trying to cut up cold meat or trim it is hard. Maybe I'll do the Michael Jackson thing and wear one glove. Won't be having sleepovers though. LOL. Cut the back grass today and did the 2 neighbours as well to give them a hand. New Canadians without lawnmowers. Just as I finished one of the sons showed up and said Hey : thought you were going to let me do that. Guess it's all in the timing. Next time I'll go looking for him. Tired me out pretty good. Ok after a short lay down. Still hjave some stiff muscles from last week . Cold is a little better. Having a hard time blowing nose or snarking or whatever they call it. Don't seem to have the pressure that I used to. Probably just another symptom of my slide into the murky depths of the netherworld. So everybody have a good day and I'll catch you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back