LOOKING FOR FISHER, WHERE ARE YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Deboer

Distinguished member
Hey Fish,
Please, please answer... I am getting worried. Please girls answer for your father if he is unable to do so. We need to know how he is doing. Our little group needs to be kept informed of our loved ones. If you are able to do so, post , if you are not able, have your daughter post. She knows us all, I'm sure we don't scare her too much Ha! Please, let us know how you are.... okay? Miss you and Stay Strong...

Carol D. xoxo

no w o rries, i am here. sorry for my negligance.been great weather so i have been outside on the deck working on my tan. got a new wheelchair, still learning how to operate the damn thing LOL. spent all day yesterday with the OT down at LHSC adjusting and building . got clinic on the 22 of Oct and final fitting for the chair on the 28th

wine tasting sounds good to me

Carol, do you recieve my emails?

everybody give'r hell LOL

Hey Fisher,

I am soooooooo...happy that you are doing okay. Man, you had me worried, as I suppose with lots of others. I do not get your emails here at home, are you sending to the right address? [email protected]? Please, anytime day or night, you can mail me.

Just one question, do you have any tan lines? You must be as brown as a bear by now ha... Good luck with the wheelchair, it took a while for Henry to get his and then to fine tune it. He uses foot peddles to move around, so it took a little longer to modify. It works great though. Glad to hear from you. We miss you when you don't post. Stay Strong Buddy, and keep the faith. Talk soon.....

Lots of Love, Carol

Hey Fish,

Don"t worry, I will find out ! ha.... And believe me, I have my ways...Nice weekend again, we are going up to Port Franks tommorrow to close the trailer up for another season. I went too fast this year, and I will have to start daydreaming of spring again. (after Xmas ha) Anyway, have a great night. No hockey, that really sucks eh? Oh well, we are going to watch Al jump out of a plane for our entertainment ! Have a good one.... Talk soon,

Love, Carol xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back