Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Toronto
Hey everybody, my name is Nic and I’m looking for a multi lift system. Does anyone have one is looking to sell it? I’m mainly looking for the multi lift and easy base, but I am also interested in just the multi lift with the car adaptor if that’s what you have.
I’ve wanted one for a long while Just The prices are so expensive

Attachments

• E6113BFC-B5E8-4AA1-8F66-EF58B31CF912.jpeg
    E6113BFC-B5E8-4AA1-8F66-EF58B31CF912.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 107
Nic, I noticed your post and see you did not have any replies...I still have a complete set I am selling. There needs to be discussion so it is best if we can talk on the phone, or text...Admins at the forum will allow us to connect, but not on the forum...contact them to start the process and we can talk.

That’s great, I’m new to this, so I got to figure out how to message the admin to get them to connect us

Nic, I will message you so you can provide me with your contact info for the seller.

One of our neighbors is selling a lift for $700. I'm in North Carolina, so no idea how realistic that would be, but if you want me to I'll send you contact info.

Do you know that it's a multi lift or is it just like a Hoyer lift in general?

I have a multi lift for sale also.

Nic I have a multi lift and wall mount for sale if interested?

I'm interested in the Access Unlimited easy base/multi lift system. As expensive as it is, it's the turnaround timing that frustrates me. They told me it takes 8 to 10 weeks which is awfully long in 'ALS years'. Does anyone know of a competitor or a different company that offers a similar system? I have no problem purchasing a used one, it's the shipping logistics I'm concerned about. I'm in New Jersey. Can anyone offer any advice or suggestions?

I have one of the Access Unlimited Multi Lift systems for sale if anyone is interested. The speedy bar I have is for a 2007 Chevrolet Express Van. We purchased it for my mother, and I agree, they are pretty expensive (brand new), but completely worth the comfort and versatility.

Do you have an Easy Base?

Back